Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Missing

Have you ever wondered where all the missing things go?

For instance, you put a pair of socks in the washing machine but you always come out with just the one sock. Where is that other sock? Are all the missing socks in the world just floating around in this undiscovered missing world.
I lost a cheese slicer once, and I searched absolutely everywhere, even in the bin. It was a cheese slicer, it's not like I took it everywhere with me and lost it! It just disappeared one day! Where to?

I also wonder if missing people go to this same missing world.
Theres a boy who goes to my University (Bath Spa) and he went missing a few weeks ago after a night out. He walked home alone. The CCTV camera showed him talking to a women for about 5 minutes and then him sitting in a doorway. When the CCTV went back to him, he was gone! He just vanished, and all that was left was his passport and mobile phone. As if he had left his identity behind.

Where did he go? The police have searched everywhere, even in the river.
He's nowhere to be found:(
What if he has ended up in this missing world that you just can't get out of? And where is it? What if the doorway he was sat in was some sort of blackhole? You never know.

I really want to find him. Whenever I'm out, I always look out for him. As if he's just going to be there. I look out for clues, I haven't found any yet, but I'm really determined.

I want to look at all the CCTV footage and find clues that the police can't. Maybe they need an ordinary person to help them. They could be too clever.

Anyway. I will still try to find him.
And if I can't I really hope somebody does and I pray he's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment